Register your products and get extra benefits
24 Months Free warranty extension: In addition to our regular 12 months warranty, register your product can extend the warranty on their Tootock products to 24 months.
Note: Warranty extension is not valid for used goods.
The limited warranty provided by the manufacturer shall in no way affects the potential statutory warranties provided by law. Tootock reserves all the rights for the final explanation.
30 Days Free-Reason Return Policy
Undamaged products may be returned for a full refund for any reason within 30 days of the date the item was delivered to the designated shipping address. Once the returned item arrives back in Tootock’s warehouse for inspection, the refund process will begin.
- Returns must include all accessories
- Items must include original packaging
- For non-quality related warranty claims, the buyer is responsible for shipping costs
- For non-quality related warranty claims, Tootock refunds the cost of purchasing the product itself
- Returns may be rejected if product does not meet the above requirements
Refund requests for the 30 days money back guarantee expire 30 days after opening a warranty claim. It is not possible to process a request for a refund for non-quality issues for items after this 30-day window has lapsed. For purchases not made directly through Tootock’s online stores or other Tootock authorized retailers on Amazon, please contact your sellers for refunds. For quality-related issues, please see below.
Warranty Claims for Quality-Related Issues
For quality-related warranty claims, items will be replaced with a factory refurbished model of equal value when available, otherwise a new item will be sent.
Warranties on all replacements follow the same warranty time frame of the original defective item, or 3 months after being replaced, whichever is longer. Warranties on products are void after having been fully refunded.
- Buyer must provide sufficient proof of purchase
- Tootock must document what happens when buyers troubleshoot the product
- The defective item’s serial number and/or visible proof depicting the defect are required
- It may be necessary to return the item for quality inspection
Valid proof of purchase:
- Order number from online purchases made through Tootock or Tootock’s authorized retailers
- Sales invoice
- Dated sales receipt from an authorized Tootock retailer that shows a description of the product along with its price
Please note more than one type of proof of purchase may be required to process a warranty claim (such as receipt of money transfer and confirmation of address item was originally shipped to).
Warranty claims for product defects expire 90 days after opening a warranty claim. It is not possible to process a warranty claim for items that are no longer within their original warranty time frame or the 90-day warranty claim request period, whichever is longer.
Shipping costs must be covered by buyer in the following situations:
- Returning products for any reason other than a proven defect
- Warranty claims on items taken outside the original country of purchase
- Buyer’s accidental returns
- Returning personal items
- Returning items claimed to have defects but found by Mosonth quality control to be in working condition
- Returning defective items using international shipping
- Costs associated with unauthorized returns (any returns made outside of the approved warranty process)
Not Covered Under Warranty
- Products without sufficient proof of purchase
- Lost or stolen products
- Items that have expired their warranty period
- Non quality-related issues (after 30 days of purchase)
- Free products
- Repairs through 3rd parties
- Damage from outside sources
- Damage from misuse of products (including, but not limited to: falls, extreme temperatures, fire, operating devices improperly)
- Purchases from unauthorized retailers
Tootock is not liable for:
- Improper use or installation
- Cosmetic damage
- Damage due to acts of nature. For example: lightning strikes, tornadoes and similar
- Commercial use
- Modifications to any part of the product, including the antenna
- Connection to an incorrect voltage supply
- Attempted repair by anyone other than an authorized facility
Tootock will service and not replace:
- Products sold ‘as is’ or with all faults declared
- Consumables, such as fuses or batteries
- Products where the factory applied serial number has been altered or removed
When returning items with a prepaid shipping label provided by Tootock. Tootock takes responsibility for any damage or loss incurred in transit. When returning items for non-quality issues, buyer assumes responsibility for any damage or loss incurred in transit. Tootock does not provide refunds for items damaged in transit for non-quality related warranty claims.
How Do I Claim the Warranty?
Before submitting a warranty claim, please check the specific condition of your product and attempt all troubleshooting suggestions.
If you believe the item is defective and under warranty, please submit a request on Return&Exchange page or Contact US page, or send a email to firstname.lastname@example.org directly.
What If I Don't Have Any Proof of Purchase?
- If you made your purchase through Tootock or Tootock’s authorized distributors and retailers on Amazon, we may be able to locate your order using your email address, name or shipping address. Please provide more details when you claim the warranty.
- If the product was a gift, you may ask the giver to provide you with a copy of the receipt or claim the warranty on your behalf.